What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A premier software utility in the online world that helps improve PCs performance
- Runs well on all versions of Windows including Windows 7, Vista and Windows XP
- Registry is frequently accessed by Windows during almost all its operations.
- The only registry cleaner with high performance registry cleaning algorithm.
- Fixes galling errors that often crash Windows, applications and/or browsers
- Easily fixes errors besides securing privacy by cleaning browsers junk data
- Registry Cleaning is the most important step to make computer run faster.
- Repairing corrupted registry also helps to speed up computer start-up.
- Fix windows 7 registry through the best registry cleaner windows 7
- Makes internet faster through its state-of-the-art technology
- Stop Windows start up errors and speed up windows boot time.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. RegInOut scores 72.27/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.reginout.com/lp1/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: reginout.com you’ll also be taken through to reginout.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)